Wedding season is upon us and Legacy Village wants you to be prepared! As exciting as wedding season may be, let’s face it, it can take up a lot of time and require planning ahead to be prepared. The good news? Whether you have one wedding this summer or a whole lineup, Legacy Village has you covered in all areas!
First things first, you’ll need to secure a bridal shower gift. Crate & Barrel is the place to go for all things wedding gifts, and even has wedding registries available. From top-of-the-line kitchen appliances to the most comfortable bedding, you’ll be able to find something for even the pickiest couple at Crate & Barrel. For your convenience, Crate & Barrel always packages your purchases up nicely to keep your items safe from breaking in a cute box with an easy to sign tag.
Next, let’s make those appointments! You’re not the only one trying to prepare for wedding season so it’s best to get those beauty appointments scheduled ASAP.
- Anthony Vince Nail Salon will handle the nails. Check out “Pink & White” – a classic, clean and natural look that will dry instantly and stay shiny longer than any polish. These French tips are non-yellowing and include white powder for the free edge and pink powder for the nail bed. Anthony Vince also offers regular polish, gel and dipping powder to keep you chip-free for days!
- Deka Lash will have your lashes looking fresh and longer than ever! Services include volume lashes, natural lashes, brows and sugaring add-ons. Depending on which service you book, plan on setting aside 1-2 hours for a full set and 30 minutes-1 hour for a refill. For best results, remove all eye makeup prior to the appointment. It is also recommended to remove contact lenses as well before you get started.
- Milan Laser Hair Removal will have you feeling silky smooth. Check out their website before heading to your appointment to see if there are any monthly specials.
- Ladies & Gentlemen Salon & Spa can get you the cut you want to look your best! They are open 7 days a week and have a large supply of Aveda products to help keep your look just right all night long. The spa also does nails, massages, facials and other body treatments.
- Looking for a quick style day-of? Drybar has you covered. Enjoy a rom-com, a complimentary glass of wine and relax as the pros get you wedding ready! Come prepared with your next look by selecting your style in advance here.
“But what will I wear!?” Well, you’ve got plenty of women’s fashion retailers with friendly staff to help you navigate finding the perfect outfit that will have you feeling comfortable and confident. Options include LOFT, Soft Surroundings, White House Black Market, Lilly Pulitzer, J. Crew Factory and so many others. Check out all of Legacy Village’s fashion retailers here. For some helpful suggestions on finding the perfect dress, check out our latest TikTok with Legacy Village’s Style Ambassador, Hallie Abrams.
There’s no need to stress when all these amazing services are right in one place at Legacy Village! Use Legacy Village to create your plan of attack for your wedding lineup this summer. Share your styles and tag @LegacyVillage!