What Does DORA Stand for?
Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area
Who Can Participate?
Patrons age 21+ may purchase and carry alcohol within a designated outdoor refreshment area (DORA). To participate, you must purchase an alcoholic beverage from one of the vendors listed below and enjoy it outdoors within the DORA boundaries and in retailers who allow it (denoted by a decal on the establishment’s door). Alcoholic beverages must be served in designated plastic cups. No cans, glass bottles or outside drinks are permitted.
When is it active?
The DORA is active daily from 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
How it works:
You may purchase a beverage from a liquor permit holder’s establishment and walk within the designated DORA boundary with the alcoholic beverage. Alcoholic beverages can only be carried in approved plastic cups. No cans, glass bottles or outside drinks are permitted within the DORA. Police officers are patrolling the DORA.
What You Can Do:
- Purchase a drink at participating restaurant and walk in the designated DORA boundary
- Take a purchased drink into a retailer in the boundary if they allow it
- Drink responsibly and have fun!
What You Cannot Do:
- Bring your own outside drinks to Legacy Village
- Take a purchased drink into a retailer that does not allow it
- Walk with purchased drink that is NOT in approved plastic cup
- Take alcoholic beverage outside of the DORA boundary (see map below)
- Display inappropriate behavior