What Does DORA Stand for?
Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area
Who Can Participate?
Patrons age 21+ may purchase and carry alcohol within the designated outdoor refreshment area (DORA) daily from 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.. See map below for boundaries.
How Does it Work?
To participate, guests can purchase an alcoholic beverage from one of the designated Legacy Village restaurants, during select property events and enjoy it outdoors within the DORA boundaries and at select Legacy Village retailers who allow it (look for a DORA decal on retailer’s doors).
Alcoholic beverages must be carried in the designated plastic cups. No cans, glass bottles or outside drinks are permitted. Police Officers will be patrolling the DORA.
California Pizza Kitchen
When is the DORA active?
The DORA at Legacy Village is active daily from 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (7 days/week)
What You Can Do:
- Purchase a drink at participating restaurant and walk within the DORA approved boundaries.
- Take a purchased drink into a retailer located within the DORA boundaries if they allow it.
- Drink responsibly and have fun!
What You Cannot Do:
- Bring your own outside drinks to Legacy Village.
- Take a purchased drink into a retailer that does not allow it.
- Walk with a purchased drink that is NOT in the approved DORA plastic cup.
- Take alcoholic beverage outside of the DORA boundaries ( take a look at map)
- Take an empty DORA cup into a restaurant and reuse it. You must throw away a DORA cup before entering a restaurant to purchase an additional beverage.
- Display inappropriate behavior or anything deemed unacceptable by Legacy Village Security, Legacy Village Management or the Lyndhurst Police Department.
The following retailers welcome guests with DORA beverages –
- Anthony Vince Nail Salon
- C’est Macaron
- Crate & Barrel
- Contessa Gallery
- Ethan Allen
- Ladies & Gentlemen Salon & Spa
- Lilly Pulitzer
- L.L. Bean
- Soft Surroundings
- Things Remembered
*Retailers are subject to change. Look for a DORA decal on the door of participating retailers.
- Please note that all State of Ohio and City of Lyndhurst laws regarding public intoxication, impaired driving and open containers apply to areas both inside and outside of the DORA boundaries. Please drink responsibly.