- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Yoga in the Village w/Alicia Hansen benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio
September 14 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM$15
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Join us on Wednesday, September 14 for a 60-minute yoga class on The Legacy Village Lawn from 6 – 7p.m.
This all-level yoga class will be taught by Alicia Hansen, Cleveland-based yoga instructor & owner of Alicia Hansen Creative. The cost of your ticket will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio.
Cost: $15 per person (plus Eventbrite fees) – In addition to the 60-minute yoga class, participants will be entered in a raffle to win a number of giveaways, including a $50 Legacy Village gift card. Coupons from Legacy Village retailers and restaurants will also be distributed to participants.
RESERVATIONS PREFERRED, WALK-UPS WELCOMED.
Things to know –
- Yoga starts promptly at 6p.m. Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early to check in
- Participants will be instructed where to set up their mats so all guests maintain the proper social distancing
- All guests are required to bring their own mats, necessary props (including yoga blocks), and water bottles
- The Lawn is located in the center of Legacy Village, near CPK, Bar Louie, Brio Italian Grille and Wild Mango
- In the event of rain or inclement weather, the class will be moved indoors in the storefront between Dick’s Sporting Goods and Ethan Allen
About Alicia Hansen:
Alicia Hansen began dabbling in yoga in college as a part of a newly found lifestyle and weight loss journey. She earned her 200-hour certification in 2012 and in the spring of 2014, Alicia enrolled in the ParaYoga Master Training Program. She has spent more than 100 hours in advance training sessions with ParaYoga’s founder, Yogarupa Rod Stryker. her additional teaching influences include Jason Crandell, Alexandria Crow, Kathryn Budig, and Jill Miller. She also served as a regular guest lecturer on the topic of yoga at Case Western Reserve University as a part of a Management of Chronic Illness in a Cultural Context course. Today, her classes provide a well-rounded, complete practice appropriate for all levels of practitioners. Alicia is available for private sessions, corporate classes, and other yoga and meditation related special events. Visit her website and follow her on social media at @aliciamhansen.
About Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio:
Each year, thousands of families whose children are receiving medical care throughout Northeast Ohio are served by Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio’s programs including A Ronald McDonald House in Cleveland & Akron, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, and Redtreehouse.org.