- This event has passed.
SEL Appreciation Day
September 16, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join us for SEL Appreciation Day on Saturday, September 16 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This fun afternoon will feature live musical performances, a vendor fair, a raffle, Dine to Donate opportunities & more! Discover everything the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Schools has to offer during this informative & interactive event that has something fun for the entire family!
Live Performances are Scheduled to include:
- 11 a.m. – Brush High School Marching Band
- 12 p.m. – Brush High School Chorale
- 12:20 p.m. – Brush High School Concert Choir
- 12:40 p.m. – Brush High School Varsity Singers
- 1:15 p.m. – Brush High School Soundsation
- 1:45 p.m. – The Adrian Singers
- 2:15 p.m. – The Rowland ALL-STARS
- 2:45 p.m. – Sunview Singers
- 3 p.m. – Brush High School String Quartet
- 3:30 p.m. – Brush High School Chamber Orchestra
- 4:15 p.m. – Light of 2 Moons
Dine to Donate Opportunities – Lunch & Dinner on Saturday, September 16 at
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Bar Louie
- Granite City Food & Brewery
- The Melting Pot
20% OF YOUR CHECK WILL GO BACK TO SUPPORT SEL STUDENT PROGRAMS!
Download a Flyer Here – Print and bring or share with your server on your smartphone
Stop by the SEL Raffle Tent during the event – located near Contessa Gallery & CLE Rocks –
Raffle Tickets are $5 each or 6 for $25
Grand Prize –
$1200 Legacy Village Gift Card
$800 Legacy Village Gift Card
3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Place
$125 Legacy Village Gift Card
For more information, contact Legacy Village at 216.382.3871