We are excited to welcome the North Union Farmers Market back to Legacy Village for another summer season!
Sunday, June 13 – Sunday, September 26* from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in The Capital Grille parking lot.
Local farmers will showcase their fresh grown produce, dairy and meat products, honey and maple syrup – not to mention hidden gems such as delicious breads and pastries, cheeses, jellies, flowers and more!
The markets will not look like they normally do. We love that customers consider the market a community, but for the safety of staff, farms and you the customer, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Masks are encouraged at ALL of our farmers markets
- Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a safe social distance
- Customers should wash produce before consumption
- Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
- Remain home if you are sick, even with mild illness
SNAP Customers, during this uncertain time your Produce Perks match will be unlimited.
*Please note there will be no market on Sunday, July 4
For more information, visit the North Union Farmers Market website.
North Unions Farmers Market is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.