On Saturday, May 22nd, barre3 studios across the U.S. and Canada will host a special outdoor event to celebrate their communities.
Join us for a heart-pumping, joy-filled workout, a chance to connect with friends old and new, and one-time offers on class packages, studio memberships, and more.
Barre3 Together is a free event, but space is limited. To secure your spot, sign up now!
What to Expect:
- The event will take place on The Lawn at Legacy Village, starting at 9 a.m.
- Class size be limited to ensure proper distancing between guests. The Lawn space allows for plenty of space to spread out!
- We’ll have special retail offerings + giveaways so come by early or stay after class to check it out!
- New clients must complete our online waiver at least 15 minutes before the scheduled class time.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to allow time for a team member to check in with each client.
- We encourage everyone to wear a mask while waiting for class to begin, but you may remove it once the workout starts.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all participants.
Recommended props to bring:
- exercise mat
- water bottle
- optional hand-held weights
Also, stay tuned for our community partners who will be bringing more fun to this event!